Of Mice and Men
He's a huge, grown man but he is very childlike.
- He is a very powerful man with huge hands- this makes him a good farm labourer
- He's grown up physically but metally he is very childlike
- Lennie's innocent- he *** a lot of innocent questions.
- Slim says immediately that he "ain't mean"
- Lennie's condition is never explained
- "dum-dum" named by Curley's wife ad Slim thinks he's "cuckoo". But George denies that he is insane
- He likes to stroke and "pet" soft thigs like mice and Curley's wife's hair. He is like a child with their favroute blanket or stuffed toy.
- childlike: "He's jes' like a kid"
- strong: "strong as a bull"
- like and animal: "Lennie covered his face with his huge paws and bleated with terror"
He identifies with animals
- He looks like a bear, and walks like one. he drags his feet "the way a bear drags his paws", He also drinks and eats like a hungry animal
- He is very possessive over his animals. Never wants to leave them out of his sight- He's like a child with their favroute toy.
- Lennie is little like George's pet as hefollows him around everywhere and relise on him to get food. He always obeys George.
- At the pool he bring George the mouse "like a terrier who doesn't want to bring a ball to its master".
- George treats Lennie as a pet too. He orders him around and uses his strength to get jobs. in the ed he treats Lennie the way George treats his dog.…