- Clear headline: show off with language such as aliteration.
- Consider to use subheadings.
- Make sure you talk / introduce he 5 Ws (who? when? what? where? why?).
- Inculde quotations from witnesses or experst ect.
- Keep language formal.
- Your address in the right top corner with your name.
- Their adress in on left side.
- Date should be on the left hand side.
- Introduce the reason why you are writing a letter.
- Section your letter into clear topic paragraphs.
- At the end of the letter sign off with 'Yours sincerely' if you have adressed the person as Mr/Mrs/Miss. Sign off with 'Yours faithfully' if your…
Similar English resources: