- Created by: Freddy Fazbear
- Created on: 23-06-19 18:04
Health and Disease -
- Good haealth is a state of physical and mental wellbeing.
- A disease is caused by a part of the body not working properly. This can effect your physical and / or mental health.
- Diseases can be divided into two main types: communicable diseases and non-communicable diseases.
- Non-communicable diseases cannot spread between organisms but communicable diseases can.
- There are many examples of how different diseases can interact with each other: