- The New Right do not believe that family diversity should be the norm instead they see the nuclear family unit as the ideal family type.
- The New Right see the trends of the impact of feminism, decriminalization of homosexuality and the Divorce Reform Act 1972 as damaging to the family.
- They also believe that the state gives perverse incentives to teenage girls to have children out of wedlock as they give them free council houses.
- The fact that more children are being born out of wedlock concerns the New Right.
- The New Right see one-parent families as deviant as they believe they contribute to children not fearing…