Timeline of Mussolini's Italy....Condensed. Colour Key = Social, Political, Foreign Policy, Economic
- 1924: March on Rome, Mussolini appointed Prime Minister
- 1923: Fascist Grand Council founded, Gentile School Reforms, Acerbo Law
- 1924: Acquisition of Fiume, Election Victory of fascist led 'National List', The Matteotti Affair, Start of press Censorship.
- 1925: Battle of Grain launched, Italian mediation at Locarno Treaties,
- 1926: Rocco Law, Ministry of Corporations established, Formation of ONB
- 1927: Police state established,Battle for Births Launched, Battle for the Lira launched.
- 1928: Battle for Land launched, One-party State established.
- 1929: Concordat between Muss. and the papacy.
- 1930: …