- Created by: A_Classics
- Created on: 18-11-18 12:12
- Hitler and other Nazis Members marched into a beer hall in Bavaria where they were holding a meeting
- He fired a shot in the air and said the Nazis were taking over Bavaria
- He took Otto von Lossow (Head of Army), Hans von Seisser (Head of Police), Gustav von Kahr (Prime Minister of Bavaria) into a side room where they agreed to 'help him'
- The next day he marched into Munich with 3,000 men (1,000 rifles) and was confident that they will be able to take over
- Von Kahr told the city on…