- Created by: Davwi
- Created on: 22-02-19 04:57
- A force, or several forces acan caus an object to rotate. The turning effect of a force is called its moment.
- Moment (Nm) = Force (N) x Distance from pivot (m).
- A larger force or distance value would increase the value of the moment.
- To get the maximal strength of moment, you must push at right angles to the object. Pushing at any other angle creates a smaller distance, thus a smaller moment.
- If the total anticlockwise moment equals the clockwise moment…