Moby, Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad?
· The dynamics do not noticeably change, but they do get slightly louder as more parts are added in.
· There is one bar towards the end of the piece that is very quiet, and only has one low pedal point playing through it.
· 4/4 time signature
· The rhythms are very similar because the same samples are used.
· The piano plays two different samples, one straight chords, and one playing rhythmic chords.
· 98 crotchet beats per min.
· Fairly fast tempo throughout.
· The album ‘Play’ was released in 1999
· Moby used Cubase to compose/make the song.