Mobile phone features :
- Camera - high resolution (8MP, 10MP etc..)
- WiFi (local free hotspots to conntect to the internet)
- Text messaging (spell-check, autorcorrect etc...)
- GPS (map services and tracking)
- Phone dialling (voice control/dialling)
- Video filming (HD definition)
A feautre of a mobile phone is a set of capabilities, services and applications that they offer to their users.
- NiCd - Nickel Cadmium - These are rechargeable batteries that offer the most affordable pricing, but on the other hand they require frequent charging and are not environmentally friendly.
- NiMh - Nickel Metal Hydride - These rechargeable batteries are more environmentally friendly, the cadmium counterparts holding charge at least 30% longer.
- Li-Ion - Lithium Ion - These rechargeable cell phone batteries are currentyl the most common o the market and a bit smaller, they offer a longer life and dont experience 'memory effect' but on the other hand, are also more expensive than NiCd or NiMh batteries,
- Li-Poly - Lithium Polymer - These batteries are the newest and the lightest available. Like Li-Ion batteries they hold a charge significantly longer than batteries with older technology.
Bands and network latency…
Similar ICT resources: