- Created by: Helen F R Little
- Created on: 07-01-16 19:05
- The theory has real life application to explain obedience, e.g. it explains why so any soldier in world war 2 followed orders without question. They saw themselves as agents for the person giving them the orders, in this case, Hitler.
- The participants in Milgram's experiment were seen to be following orders from the experimenter and had passed over responsibility for their actions.
- In Hofling's experiment the nurses became an agent of the Dr who was…