HideShow resource information
  • Created by: lakingh
  • Created on: 29-03-15 19:18
  • when people move into an area its called immigration, these people are called immigrants
  • when people exit an area its called emigration,these people are called emigrants
  • people can move to different countries this is known as international migration
  • people can move between different regions within countries, this is known as internal migration
  • there are two main


No comments have yet been made

Similar Geography resources:

See all Geography resources »See all migration resources »