- Prehistoric means before written evidence. This meant that they couldn't pass on medical knowledge.
- There was no education. Therefore no qualified doctors and surgeons etc.
- There was a simple level of technology, this lead to beliefs in unpredicable spirits.
- The spirits were said to bring: life, death, health and disease.
- Prehistoric people were nomadic hunter-gatherers. This meant that they had no fixed home and moved from place to place. 'Hunter-gatherers' means they got all their food without farming. This…