- Asclepios - Greek God of healing.
- Asclepion - Temple of the Greek God. Includes baths and temple to worship.
- Hygeia and Panacea - Asclepius' daughters. Helped heal the sick.
- A healthy lifestyle to maintain a healthy body was popular. They believed eating and drinking well helped to keep the body healthy. Exercise was also an important part of their daily routine.
- People would visit the Asclepion to pray to the God Asclepios and hope to be healed.
- The Asclepion was used to relax, swim, exercise and pray.
- They would spend at least one night in the Asclepion in a room called the Abaton. This is where they would hope the Greek God would visit them in their sleep (or his daughters) and hope that they would wake up healed.