- Created by: emilia_huston
- Created on: 27-05-15 18:52
- Mass Media: Newspapers, periodicals, magazines, posters, cinema, radio, television and video, email and internet.
- Massive Role in society- nearly 50% of people over age 15 read morning newspaper, 97% homes have television, 85% of homes have internet.
- BBC and ITV required to be impartial in coverage and display balance, but they are accused of not giving Lib Dems enough coverage.
- Newspapers more clearly biased- Tony Blair visited Rupert Murdoch in Australia to get him on Labour side. Typically seen to support conservatives, but 1997 many switched- 11 now in support of Labour.
- Sun claimed to…