Representation of Issues
Domestic Violence: End the Fear
- The glass is the centre (attention)
- Black, blue and white - masculine colours
- Blue, white and red - football colours
- Elite groups cant deny it is mainly men who beat, because of facts
- Exaggerated violence with a pun "Bottle"
- Alcohol appeals to men
- Uses mode of address
- Polysemic image - broken glass, blood, violence
- Anchor - "Abuse" "end the fear"
- Directed at the abuser
- White font, of the number - hope
- Alcohol fuels domestic abuse