BBC and News Corp
- The BBC stands for British Broadcasting Company
- It is a public service broadcaster
- This means it is partly funded by the public and government
- It also means it doesn't make profit
- It is £145 per year for the public to use it, this is the TV licence fee.
- The BBC operates on a number of platforms: Broadcasting: BBC One, BBC Two, BBC News, BBC Parliment. Radio: BBC Radio 1, BBC radio 2 etc.
- The BBC is controlled through the Royal Charter. This is a set of rules issued by the government which says what the BBC can and can't do.
- Within the…