- Created by: livclarkeex
- Created on: 21-06-21 17:15
Maya's Conception dream
- Carried away by four devas (spirits) to Lake Anotatta in the Himalayas
- After bathing her in the lake, the devas clothed her in heavenly cloths, anointed her with perfumes, and bedecked her with divine flowers.
- Soon after a white elephant, holding a white lotus flower in its trunk, appeared and went round her three times, entering her womb through her right side.
- symbol of greatness in Nepal (White elephants are auspicious (lucky,…