Marxists say that society is divided into 2 classes
- Bourgeoisie (ruling class)
- The Proletariat (working class)
These two classes are in conflict as the ruling class only stay in power by exploiting the workers.
Capitalism = Money / Hierarchy
- The family is a source of consumerism / profit.
- The family serves the needs of capitalists society.
- The family enforces the ideas of hierarchy and inequality.
- The family does NOT serve the need of the individual, it is there to serve capitalism.
1) Inheritance of property
The mode of production (Owners…