- Created by: kayla21
- Created on: 08-03-20 18:02
- Theme of war
- Poem shows the impact and effects of war 'a chit of bone', 'in boots that outlasted them' and 'blown hinge of his lower jaw', 'punctured lung', 'sweating unexploded mine'
- Reconnection and rediscovering
- Written about an experience
- 'China plate of a shoulder plate' and 'porcelain collar bone'
- Listing of body parts - damage and injury 'a chit of bone the china plate of a shoulder blade', 'broken bird's egg of a skull' and 'blown hinge of his lower jaw', 'damaged porcelain collar bone', 'parachute silk of his punctured lung', 'climb…