- Piggy and Ralph talk about the events of the previous events of the night.
- Sam and Eric join them. Guilt- ridden, the four boys lie to each other about their involment.
- Jack and his hunters set up camp at the far end of the island.
- Ralph, Piggy and the twins try, unsuccessfully, to re- light the fire. Ralph shows signs of confusion and they give up on the fire for the evening.
- In their shelters that night, they hear noises outside.
- Jack and two of his hunters attack and steal piggys glasses.
- Jack is delighted…
Similar English Literature resources: