- If the angle of incidence is below the critical angle, the light is refracted away from the normal
- If the angle of incidence is above the critical angle, the light or infrared is totally internally reflected and not refracted this is known as total internal reflection.
- If the angle of incidence is equal to the critical angle, the light or infrared travels along glass-air boundary.
- This code uses long and short flashes to represent letters.
- A laser produces a narrow beam of monochromatic (single colour) light.
The amount of radiation that is absorbed or being emitted depends on:-
- Surface temperature
- colour - black is good,…