- Target groups
- A number of target groups can be idenitified
- These groups find it hard to access sport and recreation
Sport for all campaingn
- Originally set up 1972 - on going
- It highlights the value of sport & that it should be accessible to all community.
- Initially set up to increase opportunities by developing facilities & educating people what was available.
- More recently, campaign has diversified to target groups that remain under – represented in sport.
- number of target groups can be identified.
- These groups find it difficult to access sport & recreation.
- From the previous list of cultural factors identify 2 target groups & the problems they may have in accessing sport & recreation.
- 50 and All To Play For” ( aimed at…