- Created by: etaylor0206
- Created on: 15-06-15 14:26
- Rejects determinism and believes everyone has free will so must take full moral responsibility for their actions.
- Libertarianism appeals to our intuitions
- Cause and effect does not apply to human behaviour and choices. We arent compelled to act a certain way and can choose otherwise. Actions are a result of values and character.
- We may be influenced to act in ways by our psychology and genetics for example but it is not definite we will act in that way.
- Idea that not all events are…