- Created by: Saracen's Fez
- Created on: 11-06-15 19:32
- Albert Camus was born on 7 November 1913, in Algeria, and died on 4 January 1960, in France.
- His father, Lucien, was French (from Alsace) and his mother was Spanish (from Mallorca).
- In 1914 his father was killed in World War I.
- The family ended up living in a working-class part of Algiers.
- In 1930 Camus passed his baccalauréat, but also had his first dose of TB.
- He went to live with his uncle, who introduced him to the famous writer André Gide.
- He recovered a little, and…