- Created by: Holly Wakefield
- Created on: 04-09-18 14:40
Diseases not identified with iridology:
> Bacterial infections
> Fungal infections including candida albicans
> Length of life
> Loss of organ via surgery
> Some types of tumours
> Various rare genetic conditions
Iridology provides information regarding the health of body tissues and organs not foregin agents, infections or activity withi the organ eg. kidney stones, gallstones etc.
Additionally, some conditions make an iridology reading impossible, including:
> Some cases of blindness;
> White pupil syndrome;
> Certain cases of trauma to the iris/ pupil;
> Severe iridodonesis;
> Coloboma (some cases).
Iridology & Nutrition:
- Iridology and nutrition are symbiotically associated;
- All diease is rooted in some form of nutritional deficiency or imbalance; weak tissue is always a result of nutritional imbalance and this can help us to identify which nutritional amendments need to be made in order to treat an illness.
- Iridology is very useful for observing medical conditios regarding an organ in its entirety, especially when it may otherwise be regarded in a state of normalcy (highly acute and chronic tissues can balance out in lab tests to produce a result of normalcy).
- Biolobed organs (Kidneys, lungs, thyroid) can exhibit hyper conditions one side and hypo conditions on the other, however in lab tests these will balance out to create a reading of normalcy. Therefore iridology is monumentally useful in addressing the nutritional deficiencies and recommend treatments to patientsd with weakened tissues or organs.
- Iridology helps in preventative health care; it can help to identify weak or weakening tissues and warn of possible illnesses before physical symptoms manifest> subsequently proper and thorough examination is required before advising a patient of a condition which may or may not present itself.
- The iris is essentially the pH meter of the body showing its nutritional balances; if a particular ortgan is not assimiliating ample nutrients, the iris reflects this before physical symptoms manifest.
- Lab tests commonly assess cumulative organ function, so they may bypass when a certain part…