- Created by: Holly Wakefield
- Created on: 07-09-18 17:34
MAKING AN ANALYSIS:
Photographic records are useful as we can overlay a transparent grid and record the main markings electronically. We can also record the main markings of the iris in a drawing and keep it as a record. Records are important for comparison and follow-ups.
When making an analysis we follow these steps:
1) Analyse the constitutional strength/ weakness:
- Analysing the constitutional strengths and weaknesses of the patient can be a shortcut to understanding the reasoning behind an illness/ health issue;
- Proper care can result in improvements for…