- Created by: Holly Wakefield
- Created on: 03-09-18 14:08
'Irid' (irises) + 'ology' (study of) = iridology (study of irises)
- Iridology is an alternative medicine technique which analyses the structure and colour of irises to determine an alaysis of a patient's health.
- It is NON-INVASIVE;
- Iridology can reveal physiological stengths and weaknesses, personality traits, psychological health, hereditory conditions and past, present and future health concerns.
the 4 cornerstones of iridology are:
1) The condition of the nerves and nervous system;
2) The circulatory system;
3) The blood and lymphatic system;
4) Nutrition, rest, breathing and state of mind.
The iris is connected to every organ and tissue in the body via the CNS (Cental Nervous System) via the optic nerve; the iris stores information passed through the optic nerve regarding organs and tissues, like a folder on a computer stores downloaded information. Subsequently, when the information from the source organ or…