Childrens act 1989
- Welfare of the child is paramount
- Wherever possiable child should be cared for by parents
- The parents of the child in need should be given help/support to bring up their children. Support provided should meet childs race , culture , religion and lanaguage.
- Children in danger should be kept safe and protected.
- Parents continue to have parental responsibility for child despite them no longer living with them. Parents kept informed about childs decisions and participate in decisions made about childs…