- Created by: chinwe
- Created on: 06-05-15 18:28
Aim: To investigate whether agression could be gained through modelling and to see whether children were more likely to imitate same-sex models.
- Children aged 3-6yrs, (36 boys and 36 girls) were assigned to three groups
- Two groups were exposed to adult models who behaved in either agressive or non-aggressive ways.
- Half the group saw the same-sex model and the other half saw the opposite sex model.
- A control group did not see a model.
- In the non-aggressive condition, the model asssembled tinker toys for 10mins; In the aggressive condition, the model attacked the bobo doll for only 1min.
- The doll was sat on, kicked, punched, and hit in the head with…