- Created by: naomi_wxtson
- Created on: 13-05-20 17:59
Some of the writing techniques that you may include in your piece of writing may include any of the following:
- Adressing the reader- Speaking directly to the reader in order to engage them and make them feel part of the writing.
Some examples- "I ask you...", "Don't you agree that..."
- Rhetorical question- Using a question that doesn't need an answer to get the attention of the reader/audience.
Some examples- "Isn't it about time that teachers stop giving us homework at the weekend?"
- Alliteration- Repetition of the same starting letter to make it more memorable.
Some examples- "Proper prepartion is the only way to avoid poor performance", "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers." .
- Emotive language-Emotive language is the deliberate choice of words…