- Anything that's moving kinetic energy (KE).
- The Kinetic energy of something depends on both its mass and speed. The greater its mass and the faster it's going, the bigger its kinetic energy.
- Kinetic energy = 1/2 x mass x velocity2 (squared).
- To increase some thing's kinetic energy, you need to increase its speed,and the only way to increase some thing's speed is to apply force to it.
- If you are applying force to something, you are doing work on it.
- Increase in KE=Work Done
- If work is done on an object, then…