- Created by: kirstie johnson
- Created on: 27-03-18 19:55
- Intermolecular Forces- Forces which medinite interaction between molecules, forces of attraction or repulsion, act between molecules.
- Melting Point- The temperature at which a given solid will melt.
- Test for Hydrogen (H2)- Hold a lit splint at the open end of a test tube containing hydrogen, if it's present you will get a 'squeaky pop' sound.
- Test for Chlorine (CL2)- Chlorine bleaches damp blue litmus paper turning it white. You hold litmust paper over a test tube with the solution in.
- Test for Oxygen (O2)- You put a glowing splint inside a test tube containing oxygen if it's present the glowing splint will re-light.
- Test for Carbon…