- Created by: Aleusha
- Created on: 08-03-19 17:47
Judaism is a monothistic religion.
- Allow people to live a contemportary lifestyle in modern socity.
- Allow to marry other religions.
- Don't believe Torah was written by God. They think they were given on tablet of stones.
- Relaxed practised and fits with socity.
- Individual praying and convosations allowed in service.
- Englished used in the service.
- Women can lead service and become a rabbi.
- Very strict.
- Manty rulues to follow.
- No driving on a saturday.
- Women are seperated from men in service.
- Don't except reform Jews.
- Prey and rituals.
- Women do not practise all rituals.
- Strict dress code and dietary laws.
- They always wership in hebrew.
The Jewish scripture are also known as the Tenakh. It is made up of:
- Torah (the 5 books of Moses)
- Nevi'im (the prophets)
- Ketuvim (the writings)
You can't make idols of him- this is so God is not misinturprited and they can understand God because he is too amazing to make an image of him.
He is the creator- he created everything, he created man from earth's dust, he was happy with everything he created and he gave the earth to humans.
Oneness- this is the most important charicteristic of God, he is always…