- Created by: Anna
- Created on: 15-06-15 10:21
1.) Beta Bias
- Ignoring cultural differences and applying the results of a study cross-culturally regardless.
- Assuming that all cultures would act in the same way
- Heniz Dilema- Kholberg's Moral Dilema- Applied findings to all despite only looking at results from white western males.
2.) Alpha Bias
- Exaggerating the differents (more prominate in western cultures)
3.) Ethnocentrism/ Eurocentrism
- Ethnocentrism- The effects of one's own cultural persecptions has over anothers.
- Leading person to measure other culutres against own culture and seeking their own as superior.
- Eurocentrism- Influenced theories from European behaviour
- Therefore studies will only relate…