- Created by: Tasmin
- Created on: 20-09-19 12:24
- Does NML provide helpful method for moral decision-making?
- Can judgement of something be based on success or failure in achieving telos?
- Does the universe have a telos?
- Does human nature tend towards good?
- Can the doctorine of the double effect be usedto justify an action?
Natural Law Background
- Deontological theory with right and wrong judged on telos
- Theory pre-dates christianity and does not rely on specific reference to teachings on God (not fundementaly a catholic or religious approach to ethics)
"We cannot be freed from its…