- Health - a state of physical, mental and social well being that includes the absence of disease and infirmity.
- Disease - the condition that impairs the normal functioning of an organism.
- Pathogen - an organism that can cause damage to the host.
- Parasite - an organism that lives on and in the host and causes damage to the host.
- Genetic defects/Nutritional deficiencies/Environmental factors are also causes of disease.
- Parasite - Plasmodium.
- Transmitted by mosquitoes.
- Vector transmission.
- Plasmodium infects the liver and red blood cells by disrupting the blood flow to the vital organs.
- Caused by…