What happens in an Infant Baptism service?:
- Baptisms usually take place as part of sunday Worship.
- The priest welcomes the family of the church who is to be baptised and a thanksgiving prayer is said tfor the child.
- The parents and the god parents are asked a series of questions in which they reply to.
- The priest makes a sign of the cross on the childs head and invites the parents and the godparents to do the same.
- Around the font, prayers are said and the congregation profess their faith.
- The priest pours water over the childs head 3 times saying "i baptise you in the name of the father, son and holy spirit."
- The priest addresses who is present to remind them that its their…