- Created by: claireogun
- Created on: 22-10-18 17:11
- Spent most of childhood in Britanny,France
- Only family is mother (Margret Beaufort)
- Won a decisive battle and killed the previous king (Edward IV)
- Married a Yorkist (Elizabeth of York)
- Claim - great great grandson of Edward III
The Royal household - looked after domestic needs of the king and travelled everywhere with him , also members of Court
The Privy Chamber - Monarch's private rooms , access was controlled by the Lord Chamberlain
The Royal Court - Entertained the King and offered whatever company he wished, and to be a good advertisement for him.
The Groom of the Stool - Assisted the King in excretion and ablution
Justices of the Peace (JP's) - respinsible for keeping law and order in localities
Parliment - group of people the King called to meeting when in need of extra money
The Privy Council - gave the king advice , dealt with grievences and were usually nobility , church, lawyers, royal household officers.
The Tudor Monarchs used a far more personal…