- Chromosomes are made out of DNA and Protein. It is structured like a thread. Humans have 46 arrange in 23 pairs.
- Genotype is a complete set of genes everyone has but not identical twins. Genes contain information which controls Human Growth and Development. there are individual differences which makes us unique. e.g. height, eye colour
Genetically determined behaviour
- Present at birth; rooting reflex
- Universality; all or most people do it rooting reflex
- Unchanging; doesn't change much throughout life; musical ability
- Development follows a universal and invariant sequence…
Similar Health & Social Care resources: