Psychology - How we see our world.
- Perception- The way in which what we see is interprated, regarded and understood.
- Seeing- Biological and physical process in which our eyes recieve images via light.
- Retina- The light sensative layer at the back of the eye; this is a collection of photosensative cells called rods and cones.
- Rods- Light sensative cells in the Retina that respond even in dim light.
- Cones- Light senstaive cells in the Retina that can detect colour.
- Optic nerve- Bundle of nerve cells that leads out fomr the Retina at the back of the eye.
- Blind spot- The area of the Retina…
Similar Psychology resources: