Dealt with it successfully:
- Trades disputes act: put limits on unions and sympathy strikes.
- Samuel commission 19 25 to avoid a lockout.
- Subsidies expanded to 'Imperial Airways' to encourage civil aviation.
- Organisation for the Maintenance of Supplies: 100,00 volunteers prevented the strike being a success.
- British Gazette: Churchill put into action to create propaganda which promoted the government.
- Won public sympathy: who rules Britain? Played on the threat to British constitution.
- Subsidised wages and profits for…