- Personal experience - 'I've seen it'
- Reliable evidence - ' I haven't seen it but other people have convinced me that it exists'
- Chain of reasoning to reach a conclusion - 'I haven't seen it but there must be a logical reason to believe in its existence'
Example: The Loch Ness Monster:
- People have seen it
- People accept acocunts and evidence of sightings from other people
- With all the sightings it seems more likely that there is one than isn't
People reject it because:
- No evidence for themselves
- Don't accept other evidence-think it's lies,hallucinations,mistakes,wanting to fool others
- They think that without any proof it's not logical to accept its existence
How do we prove God's existence?:
- People are certain…