- Created by: sshakibi
- Created on: 06-11-18 15:55
Don't worry about writing essays, they aren't scary and don't be intimidated by large, scary, hard words. Follow this guide and you'll be a pro!
When writing your introduction you must:
- Be objective
- Be balanced with what you are writing
- Do not use first person or state your opinion
Introduction: (Must Include)
- Provide some background info
- Must be an overview (Do not zoom into the character too much- save this for the main body and analytical part of the essay!)
- if it is about a character refer to their personality/characteristics previously or after or state the development that character has made (Bildungsroman) - Check the definition on Google.
-Smaller Argument (If you are having trouble it is a good idea to make a very quick brainstorm of adjectives on the character or the setting (whatever your extract/novel is about) this way you'll be able to use the adjectives in the…