- Created by: sophie atkinson
- Created on: 15-03-17 18:00
1. Start revising early - i.e. months, not days before the exam. Make a timetable to plan your revision and stick to it.
2. Don't spend ages making your notes look pretty - this is just wasting time. For diagrams, include all the details you need to learn, but don't try to produce a work of art. Limit yourself to 2 or 3 colours so you don't get carried away colouring things in.
3. Take short breaks - every hour, not every 10 minutes.
4. Use revision guides - CGP ones are the best you can buy
5. Sleep on your exam notes - this will enable you to revise by osmosis. If you are going to do this , it's best not to learn anything until the night before the exam. Stick a revision guide under your pillow and when you wake the next day, you'll…