- To examine the relationship between nurses and doctors.
- To see if nurses will willingly obey a doctor even if it means putting a patient's life in danger.
- Questionnaire/Control: 33 nurses from one hospital
- Experimental: 22 nurses from 2 hospitals
- 33 nurses were given a questionnaire to fill out regarding whether they would obey a doctor if he told them to give an overdose, if they knew they were breaking rules; if they did not know the doctor; if the order was given over the phone and if they knew the patient's life would be in danger.
- The nurses from two hospitals took part in a field experiment where they received a…