- Created by: Baum
- Created on: 12-06-12 22:17
Hitler's Rise To Power:
- Germany was unstable since the Kaizer abdicated.
- Weimar Republic was unstable
- Hitler came to power in January 1933
- He was put on trial for Munich Peutcsh when he tried to take over the government.
- he gave an amazing speech at his trial
- they gave him a sentence of 5 years in prison but let him out after 9 months
- whilst he was in prison he wrote a book called 'Mein Kampf' which means my struggle in it was written all his beliefs.
- when he was released from prison his part the Nazis were banned
- between 1924-29…