- Created by: Fiona S
- Created on: 31-05-15 02:53
Hitler had 3 aims in Foreign Policy:
- Abolish the Treaty of Versailles
- Hitler believed the Treaty was unjust. He hates the Treaty and called the German leaders who had signed it 'November Criminals'. The Treaty was a constant reminder of German defeat. Hitler promised that if he became leader of Germany he would reserve it. By the time he came to power, some terms were already changed, they stopped making reparations, but most were still in place.
- To unite all German Speakers together in one country
- After World War One, there were…