exam focus-what did prehistoric people believe about the cause and cure of illness?
- know what trephinning is?why it was done?
- Knowledge they knew about the anatomy
- bones found by archaeologists show people suffered from arthiritis
- probaly knew little about the human anatomy but knew how ito kill animals(cave paintaing show animals with spears in their heart
- fossiled bones show that they have been healed completeley(may have know how to fix them)
- evidence in their bones points them cacthing rabies
- prehistoric people did not have to suffer disease we do today?
- witch doctors?
Similar History resources: