Kasier Wilhelm -Was He a Good Leader?
- He has an interesting personality
- He loved military parades
- He was proud to lead the army
- He was intelligent
- Potential brain damage
- He always wanted his own way
- Thought war was key to sucsess
Germany During The War
By the end of the war in 1918, there existed a strong hatred of war among soldiers and German civilians. Why?
- They had no coal or firewood or food
- They had low spirit and morale
- High prices for little food
- Hard frost destroyed potato crop, living of turnips
- No food
- Nothing to fight for