Who needs protecting?
- Children – because they depend on others to meet their basic physical, emotional, safety and security needs.
- Children in care - because they depend on others to meet their basic physical, emotional, safety and security needs.
- Older people – vulnerable to exploitation and being taken advantage of. Can become isolated and lack of support.
- People with disabilities –vulnerable to exploitation or ill-treatment because of their physical, sensory or mentally disabling conditions. Problems with seeing or hearing other people can restrict a persons ability to meet their own needs and manage their personal safety if someone decides to take advantage.
- People with learning difficulties – restricted ability to learn and limited level…